1. According to the mechanical design tasks assigned by the superior, the quality is guaranteed and completed on time;
2. Responsible for the products designed, including mechanical design and mechanical process part product plan, component design, parts design, and various detailed lists;
3. Mechanical technical services for purchasing, manufacturing, assembling, and packaging of the designed products;
4. Regularly report work progress to superiors;
5. Work hard to learn new knowledge and new technologies, and apply them to actual technical work;
6. Other work arranged by company leaders and direct superiors.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical design and manufacturing and automation;
2. More than three years of work experience, with non-standard product design, precision parts design experience, strong understanding of dimensional tolerance, shape and position tolerance;
3. Familiar with SolidWorks and AutoCAD 3D drafting software, and be able to use SolidWorks to proficient in engineering drawing;
4. Familiar with office software such as Word, excel, PowerPoint;
5. Capable of designing complicated gas path control;
6. Familiar with mechanical processing technology;
7. Hard work, strong hands-on ability, good communication and collaboration ability;
8. English level 4 or above, can accept occasional business trips.