Sheet metal processing
所以钣金加工能力需 China has gradually become an international processing and manufacturing center, and the demand for metal processing is increasing. The electrical control boxes and machine housings in the metal processing industry are generally sheet metal parts, so the sheet metal processing capacity needs
，随之，工艺的复杂性也比较高，甚至有些零件工序达到几十道之多，也在精度方面对钣金加工提出了更高的要求。 The demand has also continued to increase , and the complexity of the process has also been relatively high. Some parts have reached dozens of procedures, and they have also set higher requirements for sheet metal processing in terms of accuracy.
The traditional sheet metal processing includes shearing, blanking, and bending processes. The blanking process requires a large number of molds, which wastes a lot of time and capital costs.
Laser cutting is an efficient and high-quality flexible processing technology. Laser sheet metal processing does not require molds. Compared with traditional processing methods, laser cutting is simpler, more flexible, and has lower operating and maintenance costs.
Huagong Failai will innovate and upgrade the laser cutting technology accumulated over the years, launch a variety of advanced laser cutting equipment, provide efficient and professional laser sheet metal processing solutions for the sheet metal processing industry, and ultimately maximize customer value.
Traditional sheet metal cutting equipment and process
The conventional sheet metal processing technology is: shear-punching-bending-welding process or flame plasma cutting-bending-welding process. In the face of orders of multiple varieties, small batches, customization, high quality, and short delivery times, it has obvious shortcomings:
● (Numerical control) Shearing machine is mainly used for straight metal cutting, which can only be used for sheet metal processing which only needs straight cutting;
● (NC / Brick Tower) Punches have restrictions on cutting steel plates with a thickness of more than 1.5mm, and the surface quality is not good, the cost is high, the noise is high, and it is not good for environmental protection;
● Flame cutting, as the first traditional cutting method, has large thermal deformation during cutting, wide slits, waste of materials, slow processing speed, and is only suitable for rough machining;
● The high-pressure water cutting process is slow, causing serious pollution and high consumption costs.
New sheet metal cutting equipment and process flow-laser cutting
Laser cutting is a technological revolution in sheet metal processing, and it is a "machining center" in sheet metal processing. The laser cutting process has the advantages of flexibility and high flexibility. In view of the problems of traditional sheet metal cutting at this stage, the demand for laser cutting is also increasing.
The advantages of the new sheet metal cutting process are:
● Laser cutting has a high degree of flexibility, high cutting speed, high production efficiency, and short product production cycles. Whether it is simple or complex parts, you can use laser to achieve a rapid forming and cutting;
● Narrow slit, good cutting quality, high degree of automation, easy operation, low labor intensity and no pollution;
● It can realize cutting automatic layout and nesting, which improves the material utilization rate, no tool wear and good material adaptability;
● Low production cost and good economic benefits.
Most of the sheet metal processing is for large and medium-sized enterprises. The user products are different, the requirements are high, and the goods are urgent. Therefore, it is recommended to use high-power, large-format laser cutting machines. High power, while improving cutting capacity, also improves cutting efficiency; large format, high material utilization, and can meet the cutting needs of different formats.
Huagong Faili SuperCut bright surface cutting technology, can be grafted on conventional 3-6m format models, and can also match Huagong Faili large format 3-24m wide format WALC series. Considering the large variety of products in the sheet metal processing industry, customer needs Different, it is recommended to choose a laser with a power of more than 3000 watts, which can solve the cutting of carbon steel within 20mm and stainless steel within 10mm.
Cutting sample display
For the customers who need to upgrade the laser cutting equipment in processing stations, Huagong Faili launched a high-performance laser cutting product- MARVEL6000 CNC fiber laser cutting machine . It has super high cost performance, masters the core light source technology, low maintenance cost, and can solve the problems of growing customers' investment income ratio and high equipment maintenance cost.
The biggest feature of laser processing technology is that it can be processed without molds. The use of laser processing blanking eliminates the use of a large number of molds, shortens production time, reduces product costs, better obtains advantages in the market, and facilitates various types of small batches. Production and mass production.
High processing efficiencyFast cutting speed, short product production cycle, rapid prototyping cutting
Good cutting qualityNarrow slit, smooth and beautiful cutting surface, no dross, no burr, high precision
high degree of automationIt can realize cutting automatic layout and nesting, and the CNC system is easy to operate.
Reduced production costsNo mold, no tool wear, reduced material waste, and reduced labor costs