Chassis electrical cabinet
The development and innovation of the cabinet and electrical cabinet industry in recent years are obvious to all. From the founder's original appearance to the trendy and beautiful cool appearance,
As for the appearance of various personalized cases, it can be seen that designers have spent a lot of thought.
Due to increasingly fierce competition, there are more and more small-lot products in the cabinet electrical cabinet industry. They have gradually shifted from high-volume, single design and long production cycles to small batches, multiple types and agile processing. No reform of processing methods.
At the same time, with the increase in the demand for cabinets, higher quality requirements for the processing technology of cabinets have also been put forward. In the manufacturing process of the cabinet, the traditional machining process easily causes sharp edges, burrs, burrs and other phenomena on the cutting edge, which affects the aesthetics of the finished product. The fiber laser cutting machine can avoid these disadvantages.
采用金属激光切割机能减少加工材料的浪费、缩短加工周期，而且加工效率高、质量好，可以实现高效加工，帮助企业很好的适应这种行业变革趋势。 At present, the materials of cabinets and electrical cabinets are converted into metal materials. The use of metal laser cutting machines can reduce the waste of processing materials, shorten the processing cycle, and has high processing efficiency and good quality. It can achieve efficient processing and help companies adapt to this industry change trend. .
Chassis cabinets are generally processed with sheet metal materials, because sheet metal has the characteristics of light weight, high strength, electrical conductivity (can be used for electromagnetic shielding), low cost, and good mass production performance. In the field of sheet metal cutting, laser cutting technology has become the mainstream processing method, from micron-level ultra-thin plates to tens of millimeters of thick plates, which can be effectively cut. In a sense, the laser cutting machine has brought a technological revolution to sheet metal processing, and this has also brought more possibilities to the design of the cabinet electrical cabinet.
Advantages of CNC fiber laser cutting machine in the cabinet electrical cabinet:
1. Because it is non-contact processing, there is no direct impact on the workpiece, so there is no mechanical deformation;
2. No "tool" wear and no "cutting force" on the workpiece during laser processing;
3. During laser processing, the laser beam has high energy density, high processing speed, and local processing, and has no or minimal impact on non-laser irradiated parts. Therefore, its heat affected area is small and the workpiece thermal deformation is small;
4.Because the laser beam is easy to guide, focus, and change direction, it is easy to cooperate with the CNC system to process complex workpieces, so it is a very flexible processing method;
5. High production efficiency, stable and reliable processing quality, good economic and social benefits.
Huagong Faili inherits the Australian craftsmanship and launches the fiber laser cutting machine products, which have significant advantages in terms of processing effect and speed. The finished product has fewer burrs, less roughness, better cutting quality and perpendicularity. Ideal for gold processing.
Equipment recommendation: MARVEL6000 series CNC fiber laser cutting machine
● Independent core light source: using domestic Ruike laser, military quality;
● High-speed and high-efficiency cutting: 600 holes in 1 minute, covering 100% metal material cutting requirements;
● Cost-effective choice: The purchase cost is reduced by 15% -20%, and the processing effect is comparable to imported products.
SuperCut Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
● Bright surface cutting: very few burrs, small roughness, better cutting quality and verticality;
● Diverse board selection: Standard cutting mode and SuperCut mode can be switched arbitrarily, which can achieve high-quality cutting of different thickness and different materials with only one device;
● Intelligent cutting system: automatic control of cutting gas, automatic focusing, expandable automatic loading and unloading mechanism and storage unit.